LUKOIL is a major international vertically-integrated oil & gas company, accounting for 2.1% of global output of crude oil. The strong position, which the Company enjoys today, is the fruit of 20 years work to expand the reserve base, increasing business scale by seeking out and executing strategic transactions.
Job title: Operations Manager
– Organizes work in the area of field development, drilling and well technologies, reservoir evaluation, facilities and risk assessment;
– Provides engineering support to Company’s activities with focus on offshore operations;
– Responsible for establishing a competence center for subsurface reservoir/well and offshore surface facilities related activities, projects and evaluations;
– Supervises, schedules, and safely executes oil and gas field operations;
– Develops and monitors operational expenses;
– Ensures achievement of production targets and increases production capacity by improving the performance;
– Provides regular reports to top management on performance efficiency of the site within the budget;
– Evaluates production forecasts and coordinates independent evaluations of future production.
- Higher technical (oil & gas field development; offshore technologies; engineering)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– Managerial experience;
– Knowledge on production engineering;
– In-depth knowledge of best oil and gas field procedures and practices;
– Ability to understand various processes, such as dewatering, separation, and fiscal metering;
– Problem solving abilities.
- English – upper-intermediate
All interested applicants are invited to apply for this job by clicking the link below”