Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Netherlands also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.
Auto req ID 2705BR
Job Title HR Business Partner Finance
Country of Work Location Netherlands
Work Location The Hague
Application Closing Date: 12th January 2014
- As HR Account Manager Finance (UI, P&T, Central Finance, DS and CP DS) you will be accountable for the HR delivery in the Benelux & France.
- The total population scope for this role will be around 800 staff. The populations include employees across all the Shell Businesses in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. And, given NL being the Shell head office, very senior members of this community.
- As HRAM you have a coordination role across the various locations (including Belgium, France and Luxemburg) where local analysts and associates perform HR activities on your behalf. Additionally you will be connecting with specialist HR areas where it comes to designing policies, Talent or Learning interventions.
- As HRAM you have a coordination role across the various locations (including Belgium, France and Luxemburg) where local analysts and associates perform HR activities on your behalf
- The team you are part of consists of HR generalists covering the Global Functions and the Upstream International business in The Hague
- Partner with the Business to ensure the delivery of the local HR plan and the global HR strategies at the local level.
- The role includes providing HR Leadership advice, coaching, change management, facilitation, career development and general HR support to this population/these populations. Effective Business Partnering and robust stakeholder management skills are key in this role as you will interacting with this senior dispersed populations.
- Drive Talent agenda and country Graduate program together with the senior Finance managers.
- Build capabilities to operationalise the HR processes, and support the line managers with local implementation of changes.
- Ensure that the staff consultation processes are appropriately managed.
- Application of Global HR processes and systems (e.g. IPR, CEP, succession planning, D&I, Leadership Development, GPA/IDP, Redundancy management, Shell People Survey, SMT).
- Provide insightful management information (HR data) to Leadership as input to decision making and the effective execution of the HR agenda
- Advise line managers on organisational structures and processes to ensure that the HR implications of change programmes are considered and planned for.
- Deliver targeted performance improvement interventions at individual and team levels.
- Facilitate interventions with client population, e.g. team development workshops, behavioral skill building sessions, departmental change programmes.
- Additional Focal Point ships will be assigned in conjunction with the GF/UI NL HR Operations Team and could comprise of any of the following (focal point-ships such as):
- Support and Facilitation of HR topics in country leadership meetings.
- Design/Support/Facilitation of supervisor/manager skill building sessions (covering both Business and Functional managers in The Hague).
- Travel to Benelux & France locations will be required Senior stakeholder community and CFFL forum with EVP presence requires strategic perspective and robust business partnering.
- This role should drive the country agenda in support of global strategies. Benefrux & France includes countries with challenging ER/IR climate and various legislative requirements.
- Experience as HR Generalist in an international environment
- Master degree
All interested applicants are invited to apply for this job by clicking the link below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW