Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 58,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges.
Job title: AMO Technician – Drilling System
Job ID: 1326695
Location: ASIA PACIFIC-CHINA-Tianjin-TANGGU
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes is offering an opportunity as an AMO Technician in Tanggu.
- Test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro- mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 2 years of experience in electronics/engineering
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in China.
(If you do not have current eligibility to work in China, please visit our website at www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations.)
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW