SPIE Oil & Gas Services, Drilling Supervisor Job Opening – Saudi Arabia
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover (547M€ in 2013) has doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services, Drilling Supervisor Job Opening – Shaybah, Saudi Arabia
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC for a:
NIGHT DRILLING SUPERVISOR
This position you will be direct well site operations with an emphasis on safety, cost and continuous process improvement. You will have sound operational and technical onshore expertise to ensure the client and company is compliant with the applicable regulations.
Your main duties will be:
– Supervise the execution of the agreed drilling programmes and plans.
– Supervise all drilling operations and ensure the delivery of well objectives is compliant with HSE policies and regulations.
– Support the manager in obtaining technical and budgetary approval from all partners as well as recommending alternate concepts which maybe beneficial to the project.
– Recommend best development concept for present and future wells as well as best rig concept.
– Provide logistical and schedule support to drilling and work over operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally you have a minimum of a Degree in an Engineering Discipline and valid Well Control Certificate (IWCF) with at least 10 years experience in drilling operations within the Oil & Gas Industry. You will preferably have experience within the Middle-East. You will be fluent in English and Arabic would be advantageous.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW