Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Account Manager, Customer Development
Reference number: AMCD-101302
Location: New Jersey or Georgia, USA
The AM is expected to maximize the full business potential of an existing customer and to guarantee continuous recurring revenue. The AM is responsible and accountable to manage the entire customer relationship while engaging other departments as needed. The AM is measured on the income from the allocated existing customer portfolio and is expected to meet and exceed targets.
Customer Interface and tasks:
- Act as primary and overall manager of all of the activities with the customer.
- Discover and map all of the relevant customer ERP systems and decision makers.
- Profile the customer IT strategies for maintenance, functional releases and testing.
- Upsell and Cross-sell to the customer as soon as the customer has been transferred to the AM without delay – promote additional products that have not been purchased.
- Create and maintain multiple relationships with the customer with key users, opinion makers and decision makers to ensure a solid coalition.
At least 3 years of experience in direct software sales to large enterprise customers in NAM market,and
- Demonstrated sales expertise and knowledge with Testing/SaaS/ERP solutions
- Strong Advantage: Proven experience in selling to Federal vertical.
- Demonstrated successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives / “C” level
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, highly creative personality
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment;
- Team player who works productively with wide range of colleagues