Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges.
Job title: Account Manager – Upstream Chemicals
Job ID: 1503095
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for overall chemical programs
- Primarily responsible for daily optimization and management of the oilfield chemical programs, including inventory management, and as a focal point for all required chemical support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Eng. or similar
- Minimum 10 – 15 years oil field experience
- 5-10 years minimum managing similar accounts
- 5-10 years minimum field experience
- At least 3 – 5 years managing people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Experience supporting ExxonMobil accounts
- International/West Africa experience
- Fluency in the Portuguese language
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW