British, American and Swedish entrepreneurs founded the Coberon Chronos Group in the 1990s. Chronos Consulting worldwide and Coberon Russia are part of the Coberon Chronos Group which is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years.
Job title: Account Manager Oil and Gas
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Consult with C-level executives in large organizations to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered.
- New account acquisition and new business development focusing on the Natural Resources, Oil, Gas and Mining sectors.
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts
- Perform contract renewal activities focused on client needs
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business
- Orchestrate resources and build virtual teams committed to and accountable for your client’s success
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5+ years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably selling technology products or services to large international companies
- Consistently outperform sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global organizations
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within large organizations
- Strong organization skills to navigate inter-departmental resources and coordinate across our clients Lines of Business
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or comparable experience
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW