He/she will be heavily involved in GSAP activities and will be the focal point to Finance Operations (Manila). He/she will be a key member of the GSAP Master Reference Data team/activity that cuts across Envelope Optimization, Contracts & Negotiations and Finance Operations. This position is in Motiva, a joint venture of Shell and Saudi Aramco
Position Description – Accountabilities:
1. Works closely with Motiva Supply Trading and Logistics to provide analytical support for key operational areas and reconciliation of operational and system data.
a) Hydrocarbon stocks targets and variance analysis
b) Freight costs analysis & optimization studies, demurrage analysis, cost variance analysis
2. Key tasks on Hydrocarbon stocks management:
a) Track actual monthly stocks performance against plan i.e., volume, stock outs.
b) Coordinate stock variance report & performance explanation and lessons learnt.
c) Coordinate MOR calculator, supply delivered vs. forecast, allocated pipeline space.
d) Create and Execute tools needed to analyze data as well as reporting the analysis and results.
3. Contributes to the Enterprise Value add by supporting the Supply Ops team in achieving Operational Excellence through:
a) Key Performance Indicators and Report Handling
b) Reporting and analyzing on actual performance against plan/ target
c) Facilitate effective data, information management and knowledge sharing in supply
d) Identify and implement opportunities for improvements
e) Ensure accuracy of interface between IO and GSAP
4. Ensures lessons learnt and improvement points are shared. Proactively engage and communicate to the supply teams for corrective actions and improvement opportunities.
5. Focal point for Motiva Supply Operations Master data. Ensures supply chain data integrity in the operational systems including GSAP, TSW and IO. Functions as TSW & Master data super user.
6. Ensure that the Transport Systems Data set is maintained and created properly to support 1st time-right scheduling activities and IO/GSAP interfacing
7. Ensure that related data sets are consistent across multiple S&D systems, platforms e.g. GSAP, US Icebox, CAPS, Etc. Maintenance of mapping tables between GSAP and related CAPS.
8. Works closely with Schedulers, Enterprise Optimization, Contracts & Negotiations, and Finance Operations (Manila) in support of trouble shooting/analytical efforts related to system data set-up/maintenance
9. Support Master Reference Data (MRD) quality/ improvement efforts by driving Continuous Improvement activities aimed at streamlining Transport System Set-up times and accuracy
10. Ensure up to date entries of GSAP transactions and provide back up for GSAP entries for Supply Schedulers.
11, Potential for Relief Scheduling.
Position Description – Special Challenges:
This is an excellent entry position into Supply and offers great exposure to Supply Chain Operation.
The role requires the incumbent to be resourceful, eager to learn and able to work with multiple stakeholders in supply and third parties. He/She needs to gather the great amount of data from varied sources, link, organize and turn these into useful information for a wide range of users to help team continuous improvement in Operational excellence.
The candidate will develop in-depth know how of supply chain operational management through the course of the assignment.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years in Manufacturing, or Supply & Distribution or finance/accounting functions.
- GSAP or other SAP systems awareness preferred.
- Proven understanding of key elements of supply chain and operations, scheduling and transportation, execution of contracts.Advance computing skills and high aptitude with Excel.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW