Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 53,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Job title: Directional Driller
Job Number: 1601612
Primary Location: AFRICA-ALGERIA-ALGERIA-HASSI MESSAOUD
Full Time Regular (local) – Full time permanent position for hiring on a local contract.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes has an opportunity for an experienced Directional Driller to join our team in Algeria, Hassi Messaoud.
- Under minimal supervision provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line’s tool(s) and/or service.
- Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met by the Field Supervisor.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Directional Driller.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of assigned Directional Systems services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW