Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Job title: Security & Access Mgmt Support NetOps Engineer
Requisition ID: 76108
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Security & Access Mgmt Support NetOps Engineer located in Houston, TX through December 19, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- This position is a member of the Chevron network security operations team which provides operational support for Chevron’s global network security solutions.
- Responsible for the technical documentation, configuration, implementation and support of tools, processes and infrastructure of network technologies to ensure secure, reliable, and resilient network access to both internal and external Chevron global customers.
- Responsible for managing the security of our network perimeter and 3rd party connections including site-to-site VPN.
- Provides network security expertise for enabling joint ventures, divestitures, and MCPs which requires strong knowledge of Chevron business requirements and standards.
- Participate in the development of enterprise network security standards, and help establish global governance.
To apply for this job, Click on Next Button