- Position title: Communication Consultant, CHVP
- Grade: N/A
- Position N°: N/A
- Reference: N/A
- Publication date: 16/01/2018
- Closing date: 30/01/2018
- Country: Côte d’Ivoire
The Vice Presidency Complex, Human Resources and Corporate Services is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, information technology, general services and institutional procurements, language services, business continuity and, staff welfare, health and safety. The complex ensures that all Human Resources and Corporate Services are realigned to drive greater corporate performance and execution of the Bank’s strategic vision and priorities.
The Complex ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client oriented, corporate services to guarantee overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services. The complex leads efforts to digitalize and transform the Bank into a knowledge driven workforce, promote human resources policies that enhance talent, drive a performance driven culture, and ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice.
The complex is seeking for the services of a communication consultant to support its internal and external outreach work.
Objectives of the Consultancy
The objectives of this consultancy are: (i) to support the complex in raising its profile so as to show case its strategic role in the Bank. (ii) facilitate strategic information delivery, shared learning and maximize communication opportunities and (iii) to enhance internal Bank information sharing and outreach of the complex programmes.
The objectives would be achieved through a range of public relations activities and communication channels including digital and social media, internal communication and speaking opportunities.
Under the guidance of the Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Services and in collaboration with the various departmental teams, the consultant will undertake the following:
- Support the complex in designing, developing, reviewing, editing and translating of communication materials
- Work across the complex to identify projects, stories and messages that are engaging, motivating and high quality, and which communicate impact and showcase the work of the complex
- Identify opportunities for creating and delivering inspiring and attractive multimedia content about the work of the complex
- Contribute to identifying new and creative ways to enhance the visibility and outreach of the work of the complex
- Support the Complex with the creation and/or delivery of communications activities and products such as written content, newsletters, case studies, including infographics and learning events, related to the work of the complex
- Ensure that all communication materials synergize with the Complex communications strategies and branding.
- Ensure all communication material is targeted at agreed audiences, and delivers agreed key messages.
- Support the complex in documenting learnings and building a ‘library’ of communication materials
Duration of Assignment
The consultancy will be for a duration of 3 months in the first instance.
Including desirable skills, knowledge and experience
The consultant should have a relevant Master’s degree and background in journalism/or communication /or marketing and an ability to work with a diverse range of colleagues to bring the stories to life.
A minimum of 10 years’ experience with a proven professional record working in the field of communication.
Excellent spoken and written French or English, with a working knowledge of the other language.
The consultant is expected to have the following skills and abilities:
- Fast, accurate, creative and versatile writing skills, including for digital media
- Strong ability to see newsworthy stories quickly and easily
- Experience in creating engaging social media assets and image editing
- Good understanding of the issues relating to Human Resources and Corporate Services management in an international arena
- Ability to analyze complex information quickly and simply for audiences
Good political and personal judgment
To apply online, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW