Following the unprecedented number of opportunities in Africa, Global Attain Advancement invited investors and finance providers to Africa’s largest business gathering, Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit 2018 held in Washington DC with the aim to exploring the untapped resources in the African region.
The 2018 Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (ATIGS) took place in June 24-26 at the Ronald Reagan Building. The event has been endorsed by Power Africa | U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Office for Trade Promotion (Ronald Reagan International Center), East African Health Research Commission (EAHRC), Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) and The State of Alabama International Division.
Oil & Gas Republic entered into a formal agreement with Global Attain Advancement (GAA), the event organizer of the Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (ATIGS) to produce a spotlight publication for the event.
ATIGS gathered government delegations, African buyers, high-profile African leaders, project developers, and international investors. The show is dedicated for businesses to expand into new markets with a well-structured format for facilitating direct peer engagement, for more advanced deal-making, co-investments, strategic partnerships, and business networking.
Some of the key Nigerian delegation that attended the event are:
- Deputy Senate President of Nigeria, Hon Senator Ike Ekwerenmadu
- H.E Atiku Abubakar former Vice President of Nigeria
- Hon Dr Okechukwu Enelamah, Nigeria’s Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment
- Hon Dr. Kalu I. Kalu, three-time Finance Minister of Nigeria
- H.E Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Executive Governor of Gombe State
- H.E Barr. Nyesom Wike, Executive Governor of Rivers Statea
- Nicholas Nyamali, Group Managing Director and CEO, Investment One Financial Services
- Mr Umana Okon Umana, MD & CEO, Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority (OGFZA)
- Prince Adetokunbo Kayode SAN, FCIArb, FCTI, President, Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry and much more..
To read through the magazine, click the download link below for details: