Hon. Medard Kalemani, Minister of Energy, United Republic of Tanzania
Hon. Medard Kalemani, Minister of Energy, United Republic of Tanzania, will outline the vision for Tanzania’s industrialisation powered by oil and gas, and highlight the investment opportunities that the latest project developments will bring to the country, at the second Tanzania Oil & Gas Congress, taking place from 24-25 September 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
Along with the Ministry of Energy, TPDC, PURA, EWURA, NEEC and several other key Government and industry stakeholders have also announced their support and participation in the upcoming Congress, organised by the CWC Group in collaboration with Pietro Fiorentini Tanzania as local partner.
The Conference will explore the strategic importance of the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) that will provide a number of opportunities in the oil value chain and associated sectors, as well as the latest developments of its gas projects, as Tanzania strives to become the first exporter of East African natural gas, in a bid to drive forwards industrialisation and economic development in the region. Download the full programme here: cwctog.com/programme
The Congress will showcase the opportunities for investment and focus on the creation of partnerships between local and international companies by gathering together all the major Government and industry stakeholders.
Registration is now open with early bird rates available. For more information please visit cwctog.com.
The Congress will address the following key topics:
- Project spotlight: East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) – the pipeline’s strategic importance to Tanzania and the region
- Gas and LNG Mega Projects: latest updates and opportunities
- Panel discussion: creating a robust and investor friendly business environment in Tanzania
- Gas monetisation as a force to power industrialization and economic development
- Panel discussion: local content and job creation ensuring a sustainable development in Tanzania’s oil and gas projects
- Government and industry collaboration to move projects forward
- Technology showcase: how to ensure project efficiencies and competitiveness?
- Downstream projects and infrastructure development in Tanzania
Notable speakers to include:
- Dr. Medard Kalemani, Minister of Energy, United Republic of Tanzania
- Salama Aboud Talib, Minister of Lands, Water, Energy and Environment, Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar
- Irene Muloni, Minister of Energy and Minerals Development, Republic of Uganda
- Dr. Hamisi Mwinyiamvua, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy
- Kapuulya Musomba, Acting Managing Director, Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC)
- Nzinyangwa E. Mchany, Acting Director General, Energy & Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA)
- Charles Sangweni, Acting Director General, Petroleum Upstream Regulatory Authority (PURA)
- Torgrim Reitan, Executive Vice President Development & Production International, Equinor
- Shoji Watanabe, Project Manager, Sumitomo Corporation
For further information, please contact Odiri Umusu on +44 207 978 0083 or email email@example.com.