First City Monument Bank is pleased to announce the Sustainable Energy Finance (SEFI) Workshop 2018, in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the World Bank.
Details of the workshop is highlighted below:
- Date: Wednesday, August 08, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Venue: Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos
Are you a major solar power generator/ inverter developer, manufacturer or distributor and you are thinking of scaling up? Do you operate within the mini-grid, off-grid power sector? Or do you play within the Sustainable Energy Space (Water, Waste, Power, Agri-business), then this is for you.
The SEFI Workshop 2018 is designed to provide targeted investments and technical support to energy access companies in various sectors of the Nigerian economy.
The workshop will foster broader market-building activities such as research and advocacy, as well as help facilitate the building of relationships to enhance an ecosystem for access to energy solutions in Nigeria.
Energy is critical to the survival and growth of businesses and harnessing readily available clean sources of energy is a requirement for a sustainable world; be it for Agribusiness, Water management, Waste management, Efficient transportation, Renewable Energy or Energy efficiency. It is therefore imperative for individuals and businesses to utilize energy resources in a sustainable manner.
Various business and financing opportunities exist within the Nigerian economy for promoters/ players in the sustainable energy sector and therefore FCMB in partnership with IFC (a member of the World Bank Group) is putting together the first of a Workshop Series named- SEFi 2018.
Objectives of Workshop:
- Deepen participants’ knowledge of various market opportunities within the sustainable energy space in Nigeria
- Understand the challenges project developers, product manufacturers, distributors and other operators within the sustainable energy space encounter, while sharing some success stories
- Present financing structures available to sustainable energy players within the bank
- Unlock networking opportunities for participants
Who should attend?
Players within the Sustainable Energy Space, including:
- Solar panel wholesalers.
How to Register
The event is free but strictly by invitation. To participate in this workshop, please click the link below for details: